Los Angeles-based Alibi Music is releasing 10 new albums of production music, with each album including stems, alt versions and cut-downs.
The ten albums include:
– Electro action underscores – cyberpunk-themed dystopian themes that feature driving, pulsing synth basses as well as distorted industrial drums and layers of brooding, ominous soundscapes.
– Contemporary chamber strings – dramatic and evocative tracks played by a small chamber orchestra that includes cellos, viola and violins.
– Futuristic Branding IDs – audio logos and mnemonics.
– Atmospheric Indie EDM – deep, minimal and ethereal electronic cues influenced by house and dance music.
– Carefree Hip Pop – tracks with influences ranging from hip hop and chill hop to tropical chillout.
– Dark Rock – apocalyptic rock anthems featuring male and female vocal performances set to distorted guitar riffs and edgy rock drums.
– Light Hearted Orchestral – tracks featuring harp glisses, staccato woodwinds and strings and delicate twinkling mallets such as glockenspiels and marimbas.
– Minimal Storytelling – light cues featuring strummed acoustic guitars, upright bass, bells and mallets, with brushed drums holding up the rhythm section.
– Modern Brand IDs – versatile audio logo mnemonics centered around ethereal swooshes, dreamy strings, piano pings and synth pads.
Alibi production music has been included in such recent high-profile products as the season launch trailer for TNT’s Snowpiercer, the NBA’s tribute spot for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and the official feature film trailer for American Siege, among others.
ALIBI’s production music has been used for such recent high-profile projects as the season launch trailer for TNT’s “Snowpiercer,” the NBA’s tribute spot for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and the official feature film trailer for “American Siege,” among numerous others.
Tags: alibi music