Promax, the global entertainment marketing association, has unveiled new categories for the Latin America and US Hispanic Awards 2019.
The US Hispanic Awards are introducing two overall groups, including 14 new categories:
Digital & Social Categories
- Micro Video Content
- Mobile Application Design
- Online Advertising
- Talent Integration Using Social Media
- Use of Paid Social Media to Promote a Program or Series
- Content for Digital Promo
- Social Media Content Series
- Organic Use of Social Media to Promote a Program or Series
- Copywriting for Print
- Key Art/Poster
- Key Art/Poster: Campaign
- Consumer or Trade Print Ad: Program
- Consumer or Trade Print Ad Campaign: Program
- Logo Design
The US Hispanic Awards were created in 2018 to globally recognize creative marketing aimed at U.S. Hispanic audiences. It is the region’s highest honor for outstanding achievement in entertainment marketing, promotion, and design.
The competition runs alongside the Promax Latin America Awards, which recognizes Latin American marketing teams and agencies. This year’s competition includes five new categories: Kids-Teens Promo, Humor Program Promo, Theatrical Film Promo, Theatrical Film Campaign, and Motion Graphics.