TV 2 Denmark won creative marketing team of the year at the Promax Europe 2023 Awards during a virtual ceremony on Monday, winning this prize for the fourth consecutive year. Denmark’s Holy Ravioli was named agency of the year.
Among TV 2 Denmark’s many wins were gold in the category of Best Brand Spot.
TV 2 Denmark - Best Brand Spot
TV 2 Denmark also won gold in the categories of experiential activation and best new concept/innovation for its work, “The Copenhagen Bench,” illustrating the impact of climate change.
TV 2 Denmark - The Copenhagen Bench
Below are some of this year’s other gold-winning submissions from various competitors:
Sports Programme Spot - Beijing 2022 on Eurosport
Editing – 1899 Morse Code Teaser - Netflix Creative Studio
Animation – Missione Oriente 2022 - Rai
Holiday/Seasonal Brand Spot: This is Christmas on Disney Plus
On-Air Ident Campaign (Out of House): France 3: Summer Silkies
Go here to see the full list of Promax Europe 2023 Award winners.
Two rounds of judging were held to determine the winners of the Promax Europe competition. The first round, which determines the finalists, was conducted online and included a diverse line up of industry judges from the entertainment marketing industry. Each entry was evaluated and scored based on overall creativity, originality of concept and message effectiveness. Finalists then advanced to the final round for jury consideration. This year, a jury of industry professionals met in Amsterdam to deliberate over the finalist entries and decide the gold and silver winners.
This year’s jury was composed of:
– Bas Alberts, creative director/owner, Dutch Toast, Netherlands
– Mar Cuervo, W+K Amsterdam, content and community manager, Netherlands
– Emanuela Denti, senior creative director, Paramount EMEAA, Italy
– Paul Evans, vice president, creative, Viasat World, UK
– Marcell Fehér, creative director, founder and co-owner, Whitebat, Hungary/UK
– John Ford, head of creative studio EMEA, Netflix, Netherlands
– Sunde J. Sastre Torregrossa, Cøllage, founding partner and creative consultant, Netherlands
– Marco-Paul de Jeu, partner/strategy director, CapeRock, Netherlands
– Bart Kraeima, creative director, freelance, Netherlands
– Thomas Markert, vice president, brand & design, DFL Deutsche Fussball Liga, Germany
– Olena Martynova, CMO, Starlight Media, Ukraine
– Guillaume Mouillé, senior creative director, Warner Bros. Discovery Sports, France
– Anna Munkenberg-Fecci, senior vice president marketing & communications, Viaplay, UK
– Pep Prior, creative director, Comodo Screen, Spain
– Robert Przyszlak, on-air promotion and channel marketing senior director, TVN Warner Bros. Discovery, Poland
– Sasan Roohi, creative director, The Walt Disney Co., UK
– Olivier Schaack, creative director, TV5 Monde, France
– Julian Topehlen, managing and creative director,13 Frames, Germany
Once winners are finalized and confirmed by the Promax awards team, each winning entry is assigned points, with gold winners earning three points and silver two points. The creative marketing team and agency of the year winners are decided by the final points tally.
Promax’s Global Excellence Awards competition is now open for submissions.