Global entertainment marketing association Promax on Monday announced its “Of the Year” finalists in the 2023 Promax Europe Awards competition.
Finalists for Creative Marketing Team of the Year are Disney Plus EMEA, ITV Creative, Netflix Creative Studio, Paramount Creative EMEAA, TV 2 Denmark and The Walt Disney Company Europe & Africa. TV 2 Denmark has won this award for the past three years.
Finalists for Agency of the Year are Gédéon, Holy Ravioli, Intermission Film, NCA, New Land and Republica. Last year’s Europe Agency of the Year was Spain’s Tricefalo.
To see all of this year’s finalists in the Promax Europe Awards, go here.
To determine the winners in the Promax Europe competition, two rounds of judging were held.The first round was conducted online and included a diverse line up of industry judges from the entertainment marketing industry. Each entry was evaluated and scored based on overall creativity, originality of concept and message effectiveness. The first round of judging determined the finalists. Finalists advanced to the final round for jury consideration. This year, a jury of industry professionals met in Amsterdam to deliberate over the finalist entries and decide the gold and silver winners.
This year’s jury was composed of:
– Bas Alberts, creative director/owner, Dutch Toast, Netherlands
– Mar Cuervo, W+K Amsterdam, content and community manager, Netherlands
– Emanuela Denti, senior creative director, Paramount EMEAA, Italy
– Paul Evans, vice president, creative, Viasat World, UK
– Marcell Fehér, creative director, founder and co-owner, Whitebat, Hungary/UK
– John Ford, head of creative studio EMEA, Netflix, Netherlands
– Sunde J. Sastre Torregrossa, Cøllage, founding partner and creative consultant, Netherlands
– Marco-Paul de Jeu, partner/strategy director, CapeRock, Netherlands
– Bart Kraeima, creative director, freelance, Netherlands
– Thomas Markert, vice president, brand & design, DFL Deutsche Fussball Liga, Germany
– Olena Martynova, CMO, Starlight Media, Ukraine
– Guillaume Mouillé, senior creative director, Warner Bros. Discovery Sports, France
– Anna Munkenberg-Fecci, senior vice president marketing & communications, Viaplay, UK
– Pep Prior, creative director, Comodo Screen, Spain
– Robert Przyszlak, on-air promotion and channel marketing senior director, TVN Warner Bros. Discovery, Poland
– Sasan Roohi, creative director, The Walt Disney Co., UK
– Olivier Schaack, creative director, TV5 Monde, France
– Julian Topehlen, managing and creative director,13 Frames, Germany
Once winners are finalized and confirmed by the Promax awards team, each winning entry is assigned points, with gold winners earning three points and silver two points. The creative marketing team and agency of the year winners are decided by the final points tally.
Below are pieces of work from each of the finalists for Promax Europe 2023 Creative Marketing Team of the Year:
“This is Christmas on Disney Plus,” Disney Plus EMEA
“ITVX Launch,” ITV Creative
1899, Netflix Creative Studio
“The Sound of TV 2 Play,” TV 2 Denmark
“Mission Impossible: Christmas Protocol,” Paramount Creative EMEAA
Tags: promax europe 2023