Wondering what the future holds for entertainment marketers? How to snag the attention of elusive Gen Z audiences? How to successfully lead a creative shop? The Promax Europe Experience 2023, back in person in Amsterdam in May, has gathered expert speakers to create compelling conversations around these topics and more.
Keynoter Chris Do, CEO and founder of The Futur, will tackle the challenges of running a creative agency and discuss how marketing leaders can work their way through them with both their staff and sanity intact.
Fabienne Fourquet, CEO of Madrid-based 2Btube, will show marketers how to grab GenZers’ attention across social media, including YouTube, Tiktok, Snapchat and Twitch.
Joining Do and Fourquet are such European marketing mavens as:
– Granny Eats Wolf‘s Nathan Freedman and Tom Billington, who work with brands to produce dynamic and inclusive audio storytelling, branding and sound design;
– Bhav Chandrani, director of digital and creative partners at ITV and board director at Metavision, who will help marketers prepare for the coming metaverse;
– Independent content creator Rich McCor, also known as Paperboyo, who will share how one crazy idea allowed him to make the leap from corporate life to freelance freedom;
– Red Bee’s Heidi Martin and Jane Fielder and Kyiv-based Twid’s Alex Twista will share how a creative phenomenon known as “twinning” turned into a way to help war-torn Ukraine;
– Amsterdam-based Future Phonic Studios Founder Richard Burki reveals how 3D audio will shape the future of entertainment;
– Adjust’s Director of CTV and New Channels Gijsbert Pols discusses all of the opportunities that connected TV are unlocking for creatives and how best to tap into them;
– Marion Ranchet, founder and managing director of The Local Act, similarly addresses the rise of FAST (free ad-supported television) channels and the opportunities they present for marketers and brands; and
– Ac2ality’s Daniela Alvarez and Gabriela Campbell will share how they built a huge Spanish-language news following on TikTok.
Returning to Promax Europe are such favorites as Red Bee Creative Executive Creative Director Charlie Mawer; creative consultant and coach Richard Holman; and creative director and author Steve Brouwers.
Promax Europe 2023 will be held at De Hallen Studios in Amsterdam May 9-10, 2023. Check back at promax.org for schedule updates and register to attend today!
Tags: promax europe 2023