Fox is taking over 10 businesses on Saturday, September 23, in advance of the tenth- season premiere of its reality competition hit, The Masked Singer. The one-day event will offer fans freebies inspired by the show at restaurants and shops across the city as well as the opportunity to see the show’s fantastical costumes up close.
“As we approached the tenth season of The Masked Singer, we knew we had to do something exceptional for our fans,” said Jean Guerin, EVP, publicity, corporate communications and talent relations, Fox Entertainment. “Masked Mania is a celebration of this show-stopping hit series and our way of bringing the spectacle and joy of The Masked Singer to the Los Angeles community. We’re offering fans a chance to enjoy show-inspired giveaways they won’t want to miss ahead of our premiere on September 27.”
The following Los Angeles businesses will take part in Masked Mania on Saturday, September 23, each providing fans with a one-of-a-kind deal to enjoy:
All offers will be available while supplies last. For a full map and more information on the above promotions, please visit www.FoxMaskedMania.com.
1. Los Angeles Ale Works – Los Angeles Ale Works’ tasting room in Culver City will be offering a buy-one-get-one-free deal on their rotating selection of beers. Guests who buy one beer will get the second beer for 10 cents. Visitors will also find Llama from The Masked Singer’s third season on display.
2. Sweetfin Poké – The Santa Monica location will offer $10 “Masked Mania” Spicy Tuna Poké Bowls with complimentary avocado in honor of The Masked Singer’s Avocado from season eight.
3. Trejo’s Tacos – Danny Trejo’s third-season performance as Raccoon will be memorialized at his taco shop’s Mid-City location on La Brea. Guests can snack on a free “Raccoon Taco” – made with a choice of beef barbacoa, chicken tinga or mushroom asada – while getting an up close look at Trejo’s Raccoon costume.
4. Trejo’s Donuts – After noshing on some tacos, visitors can head to Trejo’s Donuts for dessert where they will get an early peek at season-ten’s Donut. Donut will be onsite at the pink Hollywood and Highland shop to treat fans to a free Berry Bomb Donut.
5. Fred Segal – The high-end retailer’s West Hollywood location on Sunset Boulevard will feature a display of Queen of Hearts from season six as the store gives away free “Fred Segal ❤ ️The Masked Singer” tote bags. Inside some of these totes, lucky recipients will be treated to Fred Segal gift cards valued at up to $100. Two lucky winners also will be surprised to find a pair of tickets to a live taping of The Masked Singer.
6. Healthy Spot – Bring your pets to Healthy Spot at Fairfax and Santa Monica in West Hollywood and receive a complimentary bag of Mind Body Bowl freeze-dried packaged treats and a Masked Singer bandana. Snap some photos of your pups— maybe wearing those branded bandanas—with season two’s Rottweiler.
7. Kreation – Customers to the juicery on W. 3rd Street will receive a free Bouncing Berries Smoothie – composed of banana, berries, yogurt, oats, green apple, honey and pink Himalayan salt – with their smoothie purchase while visiting Banana from season two.
8. Magnolia Bakery – If a smoothie isn’t sugary enough for you, head to near-by Magnolia Bakery to wave to season six’s Cupcake while noshing on a free cupcake swirled with purple buttercream at the W. 3rd Street bakery.
9. Hard Rock Cafe – Fox-owned TMZ and the Hard Rock Cafe in Hollywood are partnering to roll out the red carpet for pop-culture enthusiasts and fans of The Masked Singer alike. Milkshake from the show’s eighth season will be onsite and guests can enjoy a free purple milkshake, with a special surprise for guests on the TMZ Celebrity Tour.
10. goodr Cabana – Venice’s Goodr Cabana will be handing out Pineapple Painkiller sunglasses to the day’s first 500 visitors, who can also wave to season one’s Pineapple while they’re there.
Season 10 of The Masked Singer begins on Fox on Wednesday, Sept. 27, at 8-9 p.m. Catch-up episodes are available on Hulu, Fox.com, Tubi and on demand.
The Masked Singer is produced by Fox Alternative Entertainment with James Breen, Craig Plestis and Nick Cannon, who also hosts, serving as executive producers. Breen also serves as showrunner. The series is based on the South Korean format created by Mun Hwa Broadcasting Corp.